Welcome to INB Thermoelectric—Your top resource for
Peltier /Thermoelectric products!
The INB Thermoelectric— an innovative thermoelectric product line of WATRONIX Inc.—is the highest value in thermoelectric modules, generators, thermoelectric cooling systems, air conditioners and other thermoelectric/peltier products. A variety of industries implement our state-of-the-art solutions.
What Sets Us Apart?
By applying the latest in cutting-edge technology, the INB product line combines the highest-quality thermoelectric (also known as Peltier) products with cost-effective expertise, thus providing cooling solutions for our clients worldwide. Our low-cost Thermoelectric Modules (peltier elements) are precision-crafted from Bismuth Telluride alloys for diverse cooling appliances. The compact design of INB Thermoelectric modules enables them to function as noiseless instruments that implement proven technological advancements, and are comprised of static components. These versatile modules function either as a heat pump or as an electrical power generator. If the Seebeck effect—meaning a thermoelectric occurrence by which temperature variances involving two divergent metals in a circuit transforms into an electric current—is employed to generate electricity, the module becomes a Thermoelectric Generator (TEG). On the other hand, your Peltier module transforms into a Thermoelectric Cooler, or TEC when it functions as a heat pump.
Examples of Thermoelectric Cooling System based applications :
• Thermoelectric Micromodules – Made for reduced size requirements ranging from 1X2 mm to 10X10 mm
• Low-Cost Thermoelectric cooling modules- Used primarily for general cooling applications such as electronic enclosure cooling, thermoelectric refrigeration, thermoelectric liquid chillers.
• High performance thermoelectric modules- Perform with higher efficiency and extended dT and used primarily in higher value products that require such extended performance.
• Thermoelectric Cooling Assemblies
o Air Conditioners- General application includes small electronic and telecom enclosures.
o Cold plates- Used for precision control cooling different types of components or biological products.
o Hot Plates- Used for precision control heating a range of different types of components or biological products.
o Temperature Controllers- Dual Action Temperature Controller specially designed for cooling and heating by thermoelectric modules.
Examples of Our Work:
- We custom built hundreds of thermoelectric/peltier assemblies for a major international telecommunications company to solve an overheating challenge confronted in their electronic enclosures.
- We delivered on a request for an internationally known government research organization in need of solving a heating and cooling issue related to component testing.
- We were requested to provide cooling and heating solutions for an innovative pharmaceutical company looking to control temperature for laboratory testing.
Expedited Shipping on All Orders!
Due to our vast inventory, we are able to ship your order within 24 hours. Special orders or items that are not in stock generally ship within three weeks from the date they are ordered. Rest assured that our skilled professionals test every item in your order for quality and endurance prior to shipping. To ensure the stability and durability of our thermoelectric cooling systems, we relentlessly perform duration cycling assessments. The results of these tests meet and exceed key up-to-the-minute industry standards. .
If you have any questions, Please call 1-818-288-4390 OR
You can also navigate directly to Quote Request.